The Shop Ibiza specialise in providing top level event services and A/V products to our private and corporate clients. Our clients range from well-heeled individuals to music industry labels, nightclubs and Fashion Brands. Our events range from exclusive outdoor parties, Conferences, festival set ups and nightclub installations and operation.
You will be based in Ibiza from April / May with guaranteed work of 6 months although this could be increased to 9 months.
We have acquired an amount of professional lighting, Video and Audio equipment to supply our own events from Brands including D&B audiotechnik, Martin, Robe and Pioneer which also service our equipment rental department.
Somebasic responsibilities include
· Assisting all pre-production of events including design of layout, productsrequired and technical drawings. · Set up, installing, programming and controlling. · Managing crew · Correct maintenance, service and repair of equipment · Implement and overlook new stock and warehouse management systems.
Candidates will be confident and passionate with an interest in creating bespoke designs for our unique events, big and small.
· Video walls & Projectors including resolume and scalers
· Lighting design, programming & operation
· Working with WYSIWYG and / or Sketch Up / CAD to create 2 and 3d designs
· Basic rigging
· Basic understanding of electrics for installation and repairs to equipment
· Power generators and distribution
The successful candidate must have a full European driving license, a friendly and helpful manner and the ability to work under pressure while remaining professional and positive. Organised and responsible are imperative qualities we demand.
This is a great opportunity with a great company. Life in Ibiza is challenging, if you think you have the right skills and qualities required then we are interested to hear from you.